The BEST motorcycle tie down truck rack on the market! Load your motorcycles, faster, easier and more secure than ever before. Absolutely, NO drilling into your truck. With a NiceRack you will haul with confidence and ease.
The 'NiceRack' Toyota Rail System mounts up with our custom proprietary mounting bracket that works perfectly with the factory rail system. Absolutely NO drilling into your truck.
IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO LOAD and HAUL MOTORCYCLES
- NO DRILLING. The system is easily installed or removed within just a few minutes. NO permanent bolts or fixtures left in your truck. The system rests on the bed rails and bolts to a slide plate inserted into the Toyota slide track.
- CHOCK DESIGN. Custom design and premium powder coated texture hold the tire to help you easily get strapped up. Accommodates most motorcycle tire sizes.
- OFFSET HANDLEBARS. Center chock is extended 8" to offset handlebars for easy loading of a third bike.
- TIE DOWN POINTS. 7 secure Tie Down points. No more awkward bending, tie-down twisters or weaving straps through spokes. Each strap has a spot.
- TELESCOPING ARMS. Use or stow the telescoping arms, designed to allow proper strapping angles. This greatly reduces the bikes lateral movement or sway, requires less downward pressure, preventing un-necessary wear on fork seals, also eliminating the need to pull over to readjust the bikes. Utilizing the telescoping arms also allows you put bikes right up to the edge of the bed rail, creating more room for gear.
- FITMENT: At this time, fits Toyota trucks equiped with "Toyota Slide Track" for Tacoma Gen 2 & 3 and 2022 + Tundra's (without stake pockets).
- SHORT BEDS: Only suitable for 2-Bike System
- NOT CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE WITH TONNEAU COVERS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q - Is the Toyota Rail System strong enough for full size bikes?
A - Yes. The rail system has performed great for Toyota truck owners.
Q - Is the bar secure and strong enough for dual sport, heavier bikes?
A - Yes. While a customer in Bahrain has hauled a dirt bike, dual sport, and adventure bike all at once down the gnarliest of routes we only recommend a 2 bike system for the Toyota slide track.
Q - What's the point of the telescoping arm?
A - The extended tie-down point allows you to position the strap at an ideal 45 degree angle. This secures the bike more effectively, greatly reducing the force on the fork seals and almost eliminates any tipping, wobbling while driving. And an added benefit is that you no longer have to squeeze down into the corners of the truck to find an anchor point with three straps.
Q - Does the telescoping arm always stick out from the truck?
A - Nope. When not in use, the telescoping arm easily stows inside the main crossbar.
*NiceRack Version 1.0 wheel chock in picture
Q - Does the NiceRack Toyota System work with a tonneau cover?
A - No. At this time, we do not have a compatible tonneau cover system.
Q - If I get the truck system, can I use The 'NiceRack' in a van, trailer, or toy hauler?
A - Yes, with a conversion kit (sold separately).
Q - If I decided to get a van or trailer down the road and want the EZ Chock System, can the wheel chocks be used for EZ Chocks?
A - Yes. We have EZ Chock conversion kits for your chocks, however the systems are almost entirely different and the savings for this option are slim!
Q - Do you ship to Canada?
A - Yes! MotoProHQ does ship to Canada; however, the cost and inconvenience of Customs seems to be far from ideal for most. MotoProHQ does have a Canadian Distributor named, Northern Racing Group Contact or inquire at 450-566-1255 Email firstname.lastname@example.org visit their website.
Q - Do you ship internationally?
A - Yes! MotoProHQ does ship internationally and continues to look for distributors near you. Please email your address and order to email@example.com for a shipping quote.