Save the fork seals with the Fork Saver for motorcycles.
- Fork support prevents premature damage to fork components due to continuous compressing of the forks while strapped down
- Place between the front fender and front tire, and then cinch the front end of the bike down snugly with tie-downs. The rounded end is intended to go towards the tire, while the squared-off end is intended to fit under the front fender
- This large size fork saver measures 10-1/2 inches long
- Added stability and confidence during transport
- Make sure it fits; Measure the distance from the top of your front tire to the bottom of your fender. If this is NOT at least 8 inches, brace will not work for your bike. If you have 8-11 inches of distance between fender and tire use "Small" if you have 11 inches or more use "Large"