Customize your Trailer or motovan setup your way! The e-track motorcycle wheel chock by MotoProHQ clips in and out of e-track mounted on the wall in seconds. A faster, easier and more secure way to load motorcycles, dirt bikes, ebikes, and bicycles in Trailers, vans, toy haulers, trucks and more. The e-track EZ Chock is a modular system that can be configured for 7 different loading applications.
The NEW modular 7 position angle design allows you to assemble the chock for use at a 45 degree angle from a wall left or right. Leave the angle bracket out to load straight at 90 degrees. Or utilize one of the serpentine holes for install on same wall parallel to the bike left or right side, and bulk head or perpendicular wall to the bike left and right.
LOAD BIKES AT AN ANGLE
Load even more bikes easier and faster.
- Offsets the handlebars
- Provides more room for gear and the cooler. In some cases it allows you to walk around the back side.
- 7 angle options! Our standard left and right angle, and now parallel wall and bulk head wall installation options for tight squeezes in a corner, van, or truck bed
CLIPS IN & OUT IN SECONDS
Let your trailer become a multi-use trailer once again by clipping the wheel chock out of the way in seconds. The EZ Chock clip is designed to clip in and out of the e-track so there is no more kicking or shin busting on a bolted on chock mounted in the middle of the trailer floor.
- Operate the spring lock release with one finger by pulling the lever back to then insert and snap-loc in place.
CHOCK DESIGN & DIMENSIONS
- Heavy duty 10-gauge steel
- Holds a tire 2.5 to 6 inches wide
- Attractive curved design and premium textured powder coating, hold the tire snug, while confidently securing down the bike
- Color chocks have a $5 surcharge
EZ CHOCK KIT INCLUDES
- Premium textured, powder coated wheel chock
- E-track Clip Assembly
- Angle Bracket (provides 7 angle options)
- Hex bolt hardware to prevent stripping
- 2, E-track tiedown rings (over a $10 value)
- Track NOT Included. Shipping of the E-track costs more than purchasing it at a local hardware store like Harbor Freight Tools or Northern Tool.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q - In what ways are riders using the E-track Wall EZ Chock?
A - Enclosed trailer owners love them! Van owners love the new twist and the option of the extension piece to add the third bike to offset its handlebars, which has also eliminates the awkward, bulky bar system in a van. Utility trailers benefit more from the NiceRack and floor chock systems. Toy Hauler owners typically like the NiceRack, L-track systems, or E-track floor system.
Q - With the wall EZ Chock, what is the best height to mount the track?
A - The axle height is best. We recommend 14.5" on center, which is the most common bike size axle height.
Q - Would you recommend strapping to the wall or e-track on the floor?
A - Either. Whatever fits the application. If you're not comfortable with the trailer walls handling the load, then strap to the floor.
Q - Does the height of the chock work for 50cc or 110 bikes?
A - 110s yes. For 50s, the most ideal approach is to add the “Lil' Bike Drop Plate” to your cart, which drops the height of the bike down to the little bike's axle height. Great for the 50cc bikes to fit in with the big boys.
Q - What if my trailer has a wheel well in the way, and I'd like to run the chocks down the one wall?
A - The EZ Extension was made as a solution for wheel wells, and has been a great solution for vans to extend the center chock of a bulk head wall.
Q - Can you do other color chocks?
A - Custom Team/Club color chocks are available on request. Minimum order of 20 chocks. Call with requests or questions: 833-MOTO-333
Q - Do you ship to Canada?
A - Yes! MotoProHQ does ship to Canada; however, the cost and inconvenience of Customs is far from ideal for either business or customer. MotoProHQ does have a Canadian Distributor named, Agence Nordiq.
Please contact or inquire at David@nordiq.ca or visit their website.
Q - Do you ship internationally?
A - Yes! MotoProHQ does ship internationally and continues to look for distributors near you.
Haven’t used them yet, but so far with opening the box and assembling them everything seems solid and well built, assembly is as a breeze. I was unaware they came with tie down loops so that was a plus!