The BEST motorcycle tie down truck rack on the market! Load your motorcycles, faster, easier and more secure than ever before. Absolutely, NO drilling into your truck. With a NiceRack you will haul with confidence and ease.
Some trucks don't have stake pockets. We got you! The 'NiceRack' Clamp System includes everything needed to use the system on your truck with "topper" style clamps.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TONNEAU COVERS
- Can be used with tool boxes too!
- RECOMMEND For TWO BIKES: Due to the nature of the clamping system and construction of most truck bed rails we recommend using the clamp system for a 2 bike set up.
IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO LOAD MOTORCYCLES
- NO DRILLING. The system is easily installed or removed within just a few minutes. NO permanent bolts or fixtures left on your truck. Utilizing a "Topper" style clamp, the system is secured to your bed rails. These require access to the top and bottom of the bed rail at the front of the bed rails.
- CHOCK DESIGN. Custom design and premium powder coated texture hold the tire to help you easily get strapped up. Accommodates most motorcycle tire sizes.
- OFFSET HANDLEBARS. Center chock is extended 8" to offset handlebars for easy loading of a third bike.
- TIE DOWN POINTS. 7 secure Tie Down points. No more awkward bending, tie-down twisters or weaving straps through spokes. Each strap has a spot.
- TELESCOPING ARMS. Use or stow the telescoping arms, designed to allow proper strapping angles. This greatly reduces the bikes lateral movement or sway, requires less downward pressure, preventing un-necessary wear on fork seals, also eliminating the need to pull over to readjust the bikes. Utilizing the telescoping arms also allows you put bikes right up to the edge of the bed rail, creating more room for gear.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q - Is the clamp system strong enough for full size bikes?
A - Yes. The clamp system has served as a great alternative for riders without stake pockets in their truck. If you have the ability to cut out your stake pockets, we'd recommend the stake pocket system, before the clamp system.
Q - Why is the 2-bike system only recommended for the clamp system?
A - While popular and most commonly used on compact size trucks without stake pockets, 3 bikes fit, but it's a tight squeeze. The weight and pressure put onto a clamp system with 3 bikes could damage the truck bed rail and or come loose. Using the clamp system with 3 bikes, should be done with extreme caution and frequent inspection of the clamps and bed rail, as well as at your own risk.
Q - Is there a NiceRack for the Toyota bedrail?
A - Yes. Check out The popular 'NiceRack' Truck "Toyota" System.
Q - Is the bar secure and strong enough for dual sport, heavier bikes?
A - Yes. A customer in Bahrain has hauled a dirt bike, dual sport, and adventure bike all at once down the gnarliest of routes.
Q - What's the point of the telescoping arm?
A - The extended tie-down point allows you to position the strap at an ideal 45 degree angle. This secures the bike more effectively, greatly reducing the force on the fork seals and almost eliminates any tipping, wobbling while driving. And an added benefit is that you no longer have to squeeze down into the corners of the truck to find an anchor point with three straps.
Q - Does the telescoping arm always stick out from the truck?
A - No. The telescoping arm easily stows inside the main crossbar when not needed.
*NiceRack Version 1.0 wheel chock in picture
Q - Does the NiceRack Clamp system work with a tonneau cover?
A - No. At this time, we do not have a compatible tonneau cover system for the Clamp System.
Q - If I get the truck system, can I use The 'NiceRack' in a van, trailer, or toy hauler?
A - Yes, with a conversion kit (sold separately).
Q - If I decided to get a van or trailer down the road and want the EZ Chock System, can the wheel chocks be used for EZ Chocks?
A - Yes. We have EZ Chock conversion kits for your chocks, however the systems are almost entirely different and the savings for this option are slim!